Hey, Meeting! - GR.pm on Fri, Oct 28th @ PH @ 11:30am

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 11:28:44 CDT 1999

  When:  Tomorrow, Friday, October 28th @ 11:30am

 Where:  Priority Health Building *B* (1239 East Beltline)
         NOTE:  This is different from where we've met before.
         This is the building that is straight ahead as you
         enter Waters Circle.  See the receptionist (in the 1239
         building) and you'll be directed to the meeting room.

  Food:  If you want Mom's, please get your order into Keith Sederholm
         (keith.sederholm at priority-health.com) by 4pm today (Thursday).

Agenda:  I'm supposed to be doing something at the meeting.  And that's
         what I'm planning on -- something -- at the meeting.  : )

         No seriously, it'll have something to do with graphics and
         something to do with algorithms/math and something to do
         with Object-Oriented Perl programming.

         I did a little work on it this morning, but still have a
         ways to go before something is demonstrable.
         Given there are so many Perl modules out there,
         I was a bit surprised that I couldn't find any
         to do the trivial 3D stuff I had in mind.  So I started
         writing it myself (yikes!).  We'll see where I get to.

=====