FW: Submit Your Proposal for the O'Reilly Perl Conference 4.0!

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Thu Dec 16 09:51:04 CST 1999

Greetings everyone,

Here is something that I thought you all might be interested in from
O'Reilly.

Also, I won't be able to make it to our dinner/meeting tonight due to
illness (not me, my wife). If anyone wants to unload their books before our
next meeting, just let me know and we can arrange a time to get together.
After our last meeting, I walked away with one book so if you are looking
for something inparticular, odds are that someone currently has it.

Thanks,

Brandon