NCCF Happy New Year.

NCCF FKY GOMBE. nccffkygm2001b at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 02:01:05 PST 2007

Hello Brethren,
  COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON. A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life. From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts. May 2007 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures. And to those who need someone special, may you find that true Love, To those who need money, may your finances overflow, To those who need caring, may you find a good heart, To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people, To those who need life, may you find GOD. WISHING YOU ALL PROSPEROUS 2007. OUR AR OF GLORY!

John Chiokwe <virgincare at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Dear Brethren,
  Please reply or compose to this address to confirm.

  Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com