[Gombe-pm] Very Important.

NCCF FKY GOMBE. nccffkygm2001b at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 01:36:32 CDT 2003

Please DO NOT DELETE ME you may not see me when you
will need me most.

Praise the LOrd. By God's Grace you are included in
NCCF active 25 members 2001 batch B set of Funakaye
Zone.
1. Our Common E-mail is nccffkygm2001b at yahoo.com with
the password "holiness". This is used for our general
use . Open anytime and talk to us so that we are
carried along. You can open to see messages from our
collegues anywhere anytime. You can give it to anybody
that want to see, talk , ask , share, etc with us .
Remember the password is only exposed to members i.e
NCCF Batch B 2001. Do not give the password to any
other person please.
2. Our Group mail is  gombe-pm at mail.pm.org . Note: No
non   member can send mail to this address. Therefore
you  must use the e-mail address you gave to the
fellowship to send a single mail that you want all of
us to have in our own personal addresses.
For any enquiry or question please e-mail G Uncle at
johnke12 at yahoo.com. I am expecting your welcome to
group mail message. Remain Rapturable. Maranatha.