APM: Let's schedule a meeting

Duncan McGreggor oubiwann at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 21:03:57 CST 2002

I'm really into the idea of it being downtown... I have always liked dt
Fred - it has a cozy, grass roots feel. Kind like perl :-) The coffee
shop closes at 6 on Sat, but what about on Weds/Thurs? I think that
7:00pm would be best for me on the weeknights... ~hour commute and all
that...

Now, if the Coffee shop is a no-go, what about other places? The only
indoor place I ever go downtown is the Bombay Grill :-) (ah, that
wonderful chicken tikka masala...) However, there are all kinds of cool
little places around there. We should take into consideration that in
all likelihood, there will be minors wanting to attend (I know of one) -
those durned laws. It'd be cool to hang out in a Brewery :-)

I know that we are taking our sweet time setting this up (which is
totally cool - again, slow, homey, cozy), but I tell ya, this is just
exciting... heh-heh... hanging out, having snacks and a coffee, downtown
with fellow PerlMongers :-) Puts a smile in my heart!