greg

^greg gregorydudu at indiatimes.com
Tue Nov 11 02:29:11 CST 2003

Dear Sir,

I wish you complements of the season, grace, peace and Love to you. You May be surprised to receive my letter, however, I have decided to contact you in good faith in respect of a confidential, urgent and rewarding business.

My name is Gregory Dudu, a Zimbabwean national and the Chief Security Officer to president Charles Taylor of Liberia Presently on asylum in Nigeria. I wish to solicit for your assistance to help me to Receive shipment of a consignment that is worth over usd$17 million.

Content of consignment: precious mineral classified as Diamonds.
Specifications: varies from colourless to coloured with pure clarity (if, vs2 & vvs1).
Weight: about 250grams(aprox: 1,250 karat).

Source of the diamonds:
I got these diamonds from the secrete safe of President Charles Taylor’s Residence in Liberia at the time we were helping to Evacuate his Properties on board the Nigerian presidential jet that Came to receive Us for asylum. The president till date does not know that I am in Possession of these diamonds. He presumed is lost during the hit of the War crisis.

Now if you would be willing to help me receive the Shipment for safe Keeping and disposal, I will arrange for the packing In a box and cover It with clothes as disguise and send it to you through an independent courier company as personal valuables. I will also send you the tracking
numbers to enable you to monitor the arrival of the Shipment through the Internet.

Please treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality and I wish to assure you that you would be entitle to 30% of these products.

Please advise me of your interest by return mail.

I await your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,
Gregory Dudu