[Edinburgh-pm] JOB | Development Manager (Edinburgh)

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:32:55 PST 2022

Hello, I'm working with a financial software firm looking to set up in
Edinburgh.  They want to hire a developer with core Java experience
capable of building and managing a team, perhaps managing business
matters too such as handling office leases etc .  The firm uses HTML5,
Javascript and React.  This is a job that could be considered a
stepping stone to CTO.  Consequently, I had hoped that some members of
this list may like to discuss with me further.  I can be reached using
"JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com". Kind regards, James