[Edinburgh-pm] TOTES April talks - NOW LIVE

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Wed Apr 20 10:54:42 PDT 2022

Hi everyone!

So, uh, I've been kinda bad at the call-for-talks bit this month, but The
Open Tech Edinburgh Scene's April meetup is starting in *checks watch* 6
minutes, which is probably too late for you to get here if you're not
already on the way, but the good news is that this time we managed to work
out livestreaming! It's up on my YouTube channel at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXcRBFAZu10

Currently it's showing an empty podium, but soon it will be showing an
exciting array of lightning talks, including me talking about the minimum
superpermutation problem, aka the Haruhi problem, aka the maths problem
solved by 4chan.

https://www.meetup.com/TOTES-Edinbugh/events/284630128/

We are accepting talks for future events, which should be occurring monthly!

Cheers,
Miles