[Edinburgh-pm] June's meeting

Christopher Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:12:49 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

It is that time again! On the 23rd of June, we will be meeting at
Usher's as usual on West Nicolson Street.  Those of the Unorthodox
inclination will also note that there will be a Heretics meeting on
the 30th of June to be organised by our heretic-in-residence.

There has been some discussion among some members of moving the date
and the pub of the meeting due to the fact that Usher's was very loud
the last time we met there and the date to does not work for some who
would like to attend.  I am in favour of this motion so I will do some
scouting and produce a poll in due course.

All the best,
Chris