[Edinburgh-pm] December meeting and leadership

Christopher Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:09:53 PST 2015

Hi,

Thanks Aaron for everything.  I was thinking that since, as Aaron
said, not many people would be able make a 24th meeting, we should
move it for this month.  My suggestion would be to have the meeting on
the 27th, which just happens to be my birthday :), at Ushers as usual.
If anyone has any other suggestions, please do let me know.

Chris