[Edinburgh-pm] [OT] Perl dev job

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 02:08:01 PST 2014

Hopefully you won't mind me posting this here…

The Register - we're looking for a server-side dev:

http://www.s1jobs.com/job/549941226.html

The ad is not yet live on jobs.perl.org, unfortunately.

The short pitch: elements of software development, sysadmin/devops,
testing, the works. Experience with and in Perl isn't a strict
requirement but we're a Perl shop and will very likely stay that way,
so we're looking for either somebody with Perl experience, or a junior
dev with experience in another language and willing to switch for
$day_job.

Please feel free to pass this on to any social network or groups of
people who you think might be interested!

-marco-