[Edinburgh-pm] 15 years old!

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 03:06:51 PST 2014

Thanks to those who've wished me well as minion-in-chief, and thanks
especially to Murray for his hard work over the last few years.

I'd like to propose that we move November's meeting from the regular
fourth-Thursday schedule to Tuesday 18th November, to celebrate our
forthcoming anniversary. (This is, of course, *totes* unrelated to the
fact that I'll be out of town on our regular meeting day this month.)
Sound OK?

On the subject of meeting venues: Murray has shepherded us through a
pretty good year-long tour of potential venues (thanks!). As far as I
can tell, we've finally come to the end of the list of suggestions, so
I think it may be time to pick one. I favour Usher's on West Nicolson
Street, where we had our September and October meetings:

http://ushersofedinburgh.co.uk/

If anyone disagrees, please do let me know, whether privately or
on-list — I've no desire to impose my choices on an unwilling
constituency :-)

Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/