[Edinburgh-pm] Strange Love

Murray perl at minty.org
Thu May 15 03:12:22 PDT 2014

Dr StrangeLove is 50 years old ... and it's one of my fav movies.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2014/05/kubrick-dr-strangelove-half-century-anniversary.html?currentPage=all

Given we're "on tour" (and should be heading to St Andrews next Thur
22 May) ... would anyone be interested in a "movie night", perhaps in
June?

I've long wanted to do an out-door movie & I can source a digital
projector we could use ... however, I've never really been able to
square the weather in Scotland ... you gotta wait for it to get dark
enough, at which point it's not really warm enough unless you are
wrapped up really well.

Alt. is find a space we can project it indoors ... or just use a big TV?

Or should we stick to pubs?