[Edinburgh-pm] December meeting - suggested dates

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 05:13:38 PST 2014

Hello, all. It's come to my attention that our regular fourth-Thursday
meeting this month would fall on December 25th, which I understand is
a date on which many people typically have other commitments.

One possibility would be to switch to Thursday 18th, but it occurs to
me that, since some people find Thursdays inconvenient, we could take
advantage of this opportunity to pick a different day of the week. In
previous years, we've held a December meeting between Christmas and
New Year; perhaps Monday 29th would work this year?

Please let me know your preferences, either privately or on-list, on
or before Wednesday 10th.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/