[Edinburgh-pm] Wikimedia Foundation is hiring

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Fri Mar 15 15:50:20 PDT 2013

Hi all,

One of my colleagues on Growstuff has asked me to spread the word around
that Wikimedia Foundation is hiring:

https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings

Most of the software jobs are PHP, which I imagine won't appeal to folks
here; however, the Software Engineer - Parser role (node.js) looks
pretty interesting:

http://hire.jobvite.com/Jobvite/Job.aspx?j=oIsbXfw2&c=qSa9VfwQ

The job descriptions all specify San Francisco, but my contact tells me
that they're open to remote working, and indeed she works remotely.

Any queries, ping me and I'll pass them on (though I may be a little
slow in replying - I'm off on holiday tomorrow morning).

Miles