[Edinburgh-pm] Could use some feedback

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Sat Oct 13 16:00:25 PDT 2012

On 13/10/12 23:42, Alex Brelsfoard wrote:
> I'm trying to go live with a big new project (written in Perl), and I'm
> using crowd sourcing to get it off the ground
> (http://indeigogo.com/modomhan).

Typo there: I think you meant http://indiegogo.com/modomhan.

Google have a build-your-own-portal-out-of-widgets site called iGoogle -
I was surprised to find that it still exists, I haven't used it in so
long. IIRC they pushed it quite hard at one stage, but it's being
discontinued at the end of next year. Similarly, I don't think I'd use
MoDomhan, but that doesn't mean that nobody would.

I'd also suggest cutting your video down to about 50% of its current length.

Miles