[Edinburgh-pm] Heretics?

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 08:56:16 PDT 2012

David Trail <napalm10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I could easily come through as well from whenever, 6-7pm suits me fine.
> How long do these affairs usually last? I'm guessing the majority of
> us have work to do in the morning!

It's pretty variable, depending on who comes, how early they arrive,
and how late a night they wanted. :-)

Even though we do have regulars who need to leave reasonably early to
catch trains or what have you, it's also pretty common that at least
one or two folk stay till near closing time.  Looks like I'll be there
from shortly after 6pm tonight, but probably won't be able to stay all
that late.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/