[Edinburgh-pm] sssh heretics

Murray perl at minty.org
Mon Mar 19 11:05:03 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:24:12PM +0000, Stephen Quinney wrote:
> I suspect there will be a few people around on Thursday after the
> conference so I was going to make a suggestion that we head to the
> Cumberland bar for food although that might depend on numbers.

It's probably worth noting that thursdays can be a little busy at the
Cumberland.  Kitchen is open til 9 I believe, but if there are > 5, it might
be worth trying to reserve a bigger table.  I've currently booked one for 7
people.

That said, if you are getting there before 5 I doubt there would be much issue.