[Edinburgh-pm] New admin rqd for Edinburgh PM site - was Re: Web site needs updating?

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 03:49:31 PDT 2012

Some time ago, I wrote:
> Murray <perl at minty.org> wrote:
>> On the basis that any significant decisions would be handled via doodle poll or
>> similar, I'm happy to handle the admin behind it.
>
> Thanks very much for volunteering.  Pretty much anyone who's willing
> to do the work gets my vote. :-)

Well, I don't think anyone has objected to Murray taking over
responsibility for things, so I'd like to propose that he be our
Fearless Leader from now on (or until he gets bored, at least :-)

Rory, I take it you can give Murray any details he needs for the
website and so on.  And thanks again for the work you've done!

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/