[Edinburgh-pm] Monthly Beer Reminder

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:57:11 PDT 2012

> Just in case, do you have a secret Perl identifier, e.g. a big camel picture?

What coincidence! I was reading the other day about a "new" pod page I
happened to have stumbled upon. It turns out, there are a *lot* of
secret identifiers in Perl!

    https://github.com/book/perlsecret/blob/master/lib/perlsecret.pod

I think we should be prepared for next time we have a similar problem,
and bring a print-out of the Flaming X-Wing to be put on our table?

    @data{@fields}  =< $luke >=~  $regexp;

I don't think that'd attract people to come to our meetings, though.
The badger on the TT book is probably for the best.

See you later!
-marco-

--
Marco Fontani