[Edinburgh-pm] May, 5.14, Beer & Dave Cross.

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Wed May 25 03:29:42 PDT 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Murray <perl at minty.org> wrote:
> A merry 5.14 to you all.
perl -MConfig -lE'say "And merry $Config{api_versionstring} to you, too!"'

> someone might want to call the Cumberland and reserve a table
I think tomorrow we should have a couple more than the usual regulars.
Could the unnamed volunteer please book the table for ~12 people or so?
Our numbers seem to have grown a bit in the past couple months...

> I'll reserve a table for that one -- if
> you're planning to come along, do let me know as I either get evil's from the
> Cumberland staff for booking a table for 15 when 4 people turn up, or else from
> (some) you lot when there isn't enough room ;)

I will be there, count me in!

-marco-

--
Marco Fontani