[Edinburgh-pm] Heretics

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 07:56:53 PDT 2011

My spies tell me that the Filthy Snakeheads are meeting at a place
called Bert's Bar on William St tonight:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=berts+bar+edinburgh&fb=1&hq=berts+bar&hnear=0x4887b800a5982623:0x64f2147b7ce71727,Edinburgh,+City+of+Edinburgh,+UK&ei=weYJTvvCCcfIhAfxs5jQDw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CAQQtgM

I've never been there, but it sounds pretty good. Food served until 8,
and a rather better veggie range than the Cumberland. Real ale,
obviously.

The herpecephalic stench should have dissipated by then, so it gets my vote.

[Also, the FSHs apparently get random bars messaging them on Twitter
and offering them Free Stuffs. We should have a Twitter account so we
can be offered Free Stuffs. Anyone want to run it?]

Miles