[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting?

Murray perl at minty.org
Tue Jul 26 03:19:08 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:40:42AM +0100, Marco Fontani wrote:
> > I think it is that time of the month again.  I was thinking of booking a
> > table.  If you are coming, please let me know so I can give them a rough
> > estimate.

Sadly, I probably won't, as friends are coming to town.

> By the way, are people generally interested in having a barbecue together?
> Would you rather one during the week, or at the weekend? (when would you be
> able to make it?)

One comment : Cumberland has a beer garden, and we can move inside when it gets
colder.

Also, I setup a poll.  It has 2 parts - vote on location & preferred day(s).

http://www.doodle.com/pxndpwwzqaqnfhwx

You can vote for multiple things - so pick all options you are happy with!

If anyone has alternative locations, shout and I'll add, tho note if you delay,
you're decreasing your chances!