[Edinburgh-pm] Happy Birthday Television

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:25:43 PST 2011

Hi Miles
The words of an educated person. The rules are you don't mix Latin and
Greek. I discovered this recently when I queried the word tetrahedron,
asking why it wasn't a quadrahedron!
We can discuss whether this 20th century television thing about to be
totally superceded by sending the signal via the Internet rather than
through the Ether.  It does mean that  Mars Man won't be able to watch it,
unless he has a ultra-sensitive WiFi receiver.
See you folk Thursday.
--
Andrew