[Edinburgh-pm] ot: latex google docs

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 05:11:36 PST 2011

> Is this news?
> LaTeX equation shortcuts supported in Google Docs

Been a while now, they recently introduced an astounding number of
features for the spreadsheets and documents too, and the ability to
use other documents as data sources for graphs, etc.

I take it it's one more reason for you to embrace Google docs for your
next presentation? ;)

BTW,
We're trying to coordinate with people organising an Erlang conference
- and possibly an O'Reilly Ignite - so that we'll be able to have a
greater audience for the Dynamic Languages conference.

It's likely Mark Keating will be in Edinburgh this Thursday (PM meet
day) and we'll both join you at the PM meeting ;)

Miles, are you coming too / need a lift?

Till soon,
-marco-

----
Glasgow Perl Mongers - http://glasgow.pm.org/