[Edinburgh-pm] Call for Talks - March 2011

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 05:59:05 PST 2011

Hello all,

The time for another technical meeting is due soon.

According to the website[1], we are due for another technical meeting
on March 10th[2].

So far we have the following talks scheduled. Please reply (or fork
repo/send pull request) in case you would like to bring another talk
or a lightning talk.

Murray will bring a lightning talk about minimising the HTML on his
personal homepage.
I will bring a talk about Dancer and maybe squeeze in some bits about
PSGI apps deployment (djb's daemontools, plackup, starman, mod_perl et
similia).

Others mentioned they could bring another lightning talk, but I would
like to hear from them if that's still going to happen.

Lightning talks are a wonderful way to start ;)

Till soon,
-marco-

[1]: http://glasgow.pm.org/
[2]: http://glasgow.pm.org/meetings/2011-03-10.html