[Edinburgh-pm] Heretics meetup TONIGHT, Cloisters Bar, 1900 onwards.

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Dec 29 06:12:59 PST 2011

Brethren and sistren of the True Faith!

Tonight is the sacred Last Thursday of the Month! Therefore we must
gather, in defiance of the Craneite oppressors, to make our libation
to the Holy Camel, and to pay homage to the visiting scholar
O'Sfameron, from the fabled land of Li Ve R'Pool.

Said ceremony shall be held in Cloisters (appropriately enough), from
7pm onwards, though please do not hesitate to turn up early. I myself
will probably be late, owing to buses and Tesco deliveries and things.
Should I attempt to book a table? Is that even possible?

Until tonight!

Miles