[Edinburgh-pm] Edinburgh South-side Scripting Meetup - Organising

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:49:01 PDT 2011

I have created a Google Group for organising the venue and time for the
first (and continuing) meetings of the Edinburgh South-Side Scripting Meetup:

  http://groups.google.com/group/edinburgh-south-scripting?msg=new&lnk=gcis

Please join the group to help plan where and when.

And please forward this to friends, colleagues and other mailing lists that
you are on.