[Edinburgh-pm] Call for talks

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 04:46:36 PDT 2010

Hello fellow Perlers,

Our next Glasgow.pm technical meeting will be in two weeks' time, on
Thursday 2010-11-11.

I have been promised a talk by one of our respectable members, but I'm
putting out a call for talks anyway as ideally we'd have more than one
talk on the day.

If you have something you'd like to share with the group that even
tangentially relates to Perl, you're more than welcome to reply and
book your spot for the next meeting.

Ideally we'd have one or two full-length talks (20 mins or so each),
and a number of lightning talks.

I have something almost ready on the topic of object-oriented mice. It
will likely be just a lightning talk.

As usual, the group will then retreat to the pub after the technical
meeting, for a social event.

A task for the day will be to find a pub that has beer, ales, food,
and.. new entry for this time: that doesn't have stag nights running
on the night.
Raise hands for the proposal of "All bar one"
(http://www.allbarone.co.uk/allbaroneglasgow/). It has beers,
pale/cask ales, and food.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

-marco-