[Edinburgh-pm] Tech meeting: 2 days to go
fontani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 02:15:03 PST 2010
Hello fellow Perl Mongers,
Just a reminder that our next Glasgow.pm Technical Meeting will be in
two days, on November 11th, 18:15pm at s1's offices in Glasgow.
Also a reminder there are only two days left to prepare your talk if
you haven't done it yet.
We have a number of talks scheduled for this session:
- Miles will present a talk comparing the distributed version control
systems darcs and Git
- Chris will enlighten us on "loops without loops: Ocaml and Perl as
- Wim will show us his latest work on "UPC: The Unobstrusive Perl Compiler"
- I'll have a lightning talk on Perl meetings and things to come
before our next December meeting
- If anybody wants to have another lightning talk, please do so ;)
As always, you will find all information at http://glasgow.pm.org/.
The site's code is also on Github.
I look forward to seeing you this Thursday
More information about the Edinburgh-pm