[Edinburgh-pm] Heretical sabbat

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:20:15 PDT 2010

Hi!  It was great to meet up with you all on Thursday.
If anyone is interested in a sneak preview of the radio show based on
the stuff I recorded, you can catch it here:

  http://greenokapi.net/.for_yapc/RadioYAPC_0.mp3

(or s/mp3/m4a/, if you have an aversion to mp3).
Comments and suggestions welcome, or alternatively just laugh at how
awful my sound-engineering skills are :D

osfameron