[Edinburgh-pm] OT: Footie

Rory Macdonald rory.macdonald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:40:42 PST 2010

2010/1/18 Miles Gould <miles at assyrian.org.uk>:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 02:08:26PM +0000, Murray wrote:
[snip]
> I'd imagine that tickets are (a) as rare as hen's teeth, (b) as
> expensive as a gold sandwich, though.

For a regular league match you will always find tickets available.
Although your weekend is around the time of the league 'split' - which
could prove to be quite 'squeeky bum' for Motherwell (or who knows,
Celtic) and thus might make it a more attractive game and more likely
to sell out.  Maybe.

If you chose this game I'd phone the club now and ask see if you can
buy tickets.  The online site they use don't offer tickets that far in
advance.

Think tickets are about £28.

Rory