[Edinburgh-pm] venue

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:55:02 PST 2010

On 19/02/10 12:49 Murray wrote:
> On the subject of administrative issues ... I find I much prefer the
> Cumberland Bar [1] to the Guildford Arms [2] these days.

I prefer Cumberland, but can certainly live with Guildford (except in
August, when the festival takes over).

Cumberland does get crowded by special events now and then, so perhaps we
should check with them about reserving a space in one of the small side
rooms.(And perhaps inquire about this before voting on it, so we know it's
available.)

I believe that there's a separate meeting room with a beamer in the basement
that could be rented for special events.

Rob