[Edinburgh-pm] CRUD frameworks

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Feb 18 02:48:59 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

At the risk of being dangerously on-topic, what's the preferred way of
writing simple web apps in Perl these days? I become CFT-enabled on
Tuesday, and thought it might be fun to catch up on Modern Perl,
enhance my coding portfolio, all that good stuff.

[As well as climbing a lot, catching up on the last seven years of
Sluggy Freelance, and definitely not moping about the flat feeling sorry
for myself. No siree. Thank God I don't have a telly and so can't fall
into a daytime TV hole.]

Said app (which I shall tell you about next week, when I'll hopefully
have made some progress on it) would initially be a fairly
straightforward CRUD thing, but might well expand to something a bit
more bespoke if we get any users.

Miles

--
Hmmm. Must remember to pack the larger of my two shrimping nets.
  -- Edmund, Lord Blackadder