[Edinburgh-pm] Heretics Pub?

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Apr 29 09:02:25 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:05:57PM +0100, Aaron Crane wrote:
> Chris Yocum <cyocum at gmail.com> wrote:
> > There seems to be an extra Thursday this month, which means that we
> > will be having a Heretics Meeting.  I propose to be Heretical by
> > suggesting we go to the Stockbridge Tap in Stockbridge.  Anyone else
> > want to be Heretical with me?

So it turns out that this hustings is an hour longer than yer normal
hustings, and won't finish before 2130; given packing-away time, the
earliest I'll make it to the pub is 2200. If you leave before then,
could someone text me so I don't make the trek out to Stockbridge in
vain?

Miles.

  -- Pablo Picasso