[Edinburgh-pm] Thur, Cumberland, Beer (or equiv)

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:38:07 PDT 2010

The email from Miles may be used as evidence that he was instrumental for
most of the EU airspace being shut down.
His message to Iceland regarding his Icesave account should have been " Send
me the (c)ash or else!"  He's currently writing applying for a research
grant for a word sanity checker. BA are offering £20m/day if it's written in
Objectionable C for an iPhone.
--
Andrew