[Edinburgh-pm] Heretics meet, 29/10/2009

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:38:43 PDT 2009

What about this solution ?
  Write a progran in Perl, or in any language, even  Icelandic  which
calculates the relevant dates and stores them in a  a file of ical or CSV(MS
Outlook format), and import them into the Google calendar.   Sounds more
complicated than it probably is.    I suspect the problem has been solved
elsewhere as it doesn't sound unique.
--
Andrew