[Edinburgh-pm] (this) Sun 15th, Dave, Cumberland Bar, 7pm

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Fri Nov 13 04:57:58 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:54:04PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> > I *think* they have (decent, albeit standard pub) food until about 9pm,
> > but if it's an important point for you I'd suggest calling to check.
>
> The web site backs up your theory.

We had the food last time we were there, and I for one enjoyed it. Then
again, I spent nine years in English boarding schools, and am hence
capable of enjoying food that many would turn up their nose at.

Miles

--
...the bourgeoisie were hated from both ends: by the proles, because
they had all the money, and by the intelligentsia, because of their