[Edinburgh-pm] Cult film

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Nov 5 10:41:03 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

For a while now, we've been attempting to have a regular film-watching
night on the first Thursday of the month, which is of course tonight.
This month, there was some confusion over which film to watch, so (of
course) I'm only telling you about it now. Sorry. Anyway, you're all
invited: if you want to come, show up at our flat (6/14 Academy Street,
Leith) from about 2030 onwards. The buzzer sort-of works now, but my
number's 07813 917746 in case you can't make yourself heard.

The two candidate films are:

* The Rocky Horror Picture Show - horror comedy musical pastiche thing
starring Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon and Meatloaf, written by Richard
O'Brien. Audience participation compulsory, dressing-up optional.

* The Dish - heartwarming film about the radio-telescope in the
Australian outback that relayed the pictures from the first Moon
landing.

Show up and vote for whichever one you'd like to watch!

Miles

[More notice next month, I promise...]

--
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
  -- John Lennon