[Edinburgh-pm] Croquet

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 14:59:24 PDT 2009

Last year, some of you that came to the croquet evening I organised
expressed interest in playing more.

I am thinking of organising another Perlmongers' evening, perhaps in June.

But for those of you who might want to get a bit better at it, the
Croquet club is running an introductory course again this year.

The club's flyer says...

    Come and Try Croquet

    The Meadows Croquet Club is running a course of four introductory
    sessions on Mondays from may 4th to May 25th, 2009.  You can join
    either the afternoon sessions, which run from 3.30 to 5.30 pm, or
    the evening sessions, from 6.30 to 8.30 pm.  You will then be
    entitled to join a further two regular club sessions.

    All you need is a pair of flat-soled shoes (eg trainers).
    The course costs £30, which will be refunded if you join the club
    at the end of the course.

    Give it a try --- you'll probably be surprised!

    For more details contact us at
	tel: 0870 746 2583
      email: info at meadowscroquet.org.uk
	web: www.meadowscroquet.org.uk

Or, of course, you can ask me at a Perlmongers meeting.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder                                     0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH