[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting tonight

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Jun 25 10:57:57 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 05:59:18PM +0100, Nick Woolley wrote:
> I like the animation.  If you didn't do that, then what *is* the product?

Another way to register "handprints" is to send Twitter messages to a
particular account, where a little chatbot that we wrote listens out for
them, classifies what kind of good deed you've vowed to do (using
Exciting Techniques from the cutting-edge world of AI research), then
a week or two later it pings you back and asks if you've actually done
what you said you'd do.

I have been banned from Twitter for overuse four times so far in the
course of this project.

[And yes, this is under the auspices of Winterwell Associates.]

Miles

--
The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held,
but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are