[Edinburgh-pm] Picnic?

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Mon Jun 8 03:45:19 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 09:40:25PM +0100, Murray wrote:
> Bah, booked tixs earlier for http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/ntlive
> without realising it was the 4th thur ... but if you're still out post
> 9, I'll come for last orders / sunset ..

I imagine we'll still be doing something come 9, though possibly
indoors. Or we could all bring blankets/sleeping bags/general
machismo/etc and stay out for sunset.

> or might the heretics picnic also?

There's no Heretics meeting this month. We might have a Heretics Picnic
next month, but I actually had a Sinister Plan for the Heretics meeting
already...

> Online calendars are useless when you are offline

True (which is why I don't use one...). But one should still be able to
add 7 to 25 and observe that the answer's greater than 30 without an
Internet connection :-)

Miles

--
I'd like to buy the world a Coke. Diet, obviously, because it's watching
its weight.