[Edinburgh-pm] Picnic?

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:29:00 PDT 2009

Hi Murray.
I'm not a mathematician. We'll have to defer to Rob.
Your last sentence doesn't read right.  How can you assign attributes to a
calendar if its not in scope!  I think all files should be editable by ViM.
You should export your calendar before going off-line, You can edit it with
ViM,then import it when you go on-line. Doesn't sound like rocket science.
On a moon mission you'd have to do that when out of contact behind the
moon.   Will your next car with a Microsoft controlled dashboard do that
with its Outlook Diary and sync with your mobile phone ?

My Mum who's 86 this year has Dementia. She got a new Freeview TV and
doesn't understand what these BBC3,BBC4,ITV3,ITV4,etc channels are. The
content onCH4,CH4+1,E4,etc are even a  bit of a mystery to me!  I know the
names of everyone in Sex in the City, and most of The Simpsons, but I've not
got to grips with Friends!

--
Andrew