[Edinburgh-pm] New meeting date (was Re: Meeting dates)

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 09:58:27 PST 2009

Miles Gould writes:
> I think we should go for the McCarroll solution, as previously
> suggested: if the fourth Thursday is not the same as the last
> Thursday, go to both.

I thoroughly approve of the way you approach these things, sir.  Yay!

> I'm willing to lead Edinburgh-Heretics.pm (who would meet on the
> last Thursday of the month) if anyone feels that the position needs
> filling :-)

This sort of just-do-it attitude is precisely what the Perl community
was built on.  I suggest we now call you the Heretic General.

I believe these are the forthcoming heretical last-Thursday-of-the-month
dates:

  2009-04-30
  2009-07-30
  2009-10-29
  2009-12-31

Note that the last of those is Hogmanay; that might cause problems,
but then, the fourth Thursday of December 2009 is Christmas Eve, which
might cause even more problems.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/