[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting dates (was Re: 2nd Wed)

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Jan 15 08:49:21 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 04:25:49PM +0000, Nick Woolley wrote:
>      2nd Tuesday:   http://dorbot.org/dorkbotalba
>      4th Tuesday:   http://dorbot.org/dorkbotalba

Are they still going? I went to a couple of meetings and signed up to
the mailing list, but the emails dried up after a year or so, and I
assumed they'd folded. Anyway, you mis-typed the URL, which should
have been http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotalba .

Miles

--
Of course, the other option could be that it's a secret Nazi conspiracy,
but I think in the war between conspiracy and incompetence, incompetence