[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting on Thursday

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 14:44:05 PDT 2009

2009/4/21 Aaron Crane <perl at aaroncrane.co.uk>:
> I believe we have a meeting on Thursday.  7:30pm, Guildford Arms; I
> expect to be there.

Alas, I'll not be there, on account of partaking in percussion therapy that
evening.

But were I to be there, I would be reminding people that next month,
the fourth, and last, Thursday evening is the 28th, which is the
Perlmongers croquet evening.

And I'd be telling people that they should tell me if they want to take part,
or be consigned to sad elsewhereness...

As it is, I'll have to leave it to Aaron to alert people to the situation...

Robert.

--
Robert Inder                                     0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH