[Edinburgh-pm] Croquet in May?

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 07:16:00 PDT 2009

2009/4/12 Robert Inder <robert at interactive.co.uk>:
> After the croquet evening last year, several people said that they
> were interested
> in doing it again this year.
>
> If enough people are interested, I will see if I can book a lawn...
>
> One possibility would be the 28th of May --- the last Thursday in May, and so
> the (new) regular PM date.

Enough people have expressed interest for this to go ahead, and so
I have booked a lawn for the evening of the 28th.  Expect 6:30 -> dark,
and then Cloisters:-)   I'll send a reminder nearer the time.

However, there is room for more, and I can always book another
lawn (or two!).

So if you're interested, you're welcome BUT please let me know
if you are wanting to come, so that I know if I have enough lawns.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder                                     0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH