[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting scheduler Web Site

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 17:13:39 PDT 2008

Once upon a time, I went to a meeting that was scheduled using a
web-based tool.  I went to a URL, and there was a calendar
relating to this meeting, with various possible times and dates,
and I voted for the ones I could or could not attend.  Then the meeting
date was chosen to be the most popular/lease unpopular.

I THINK the meeting in question was PM related.  So I am posting
here in the hope that someone else will know the site I mean, and
tell me what it was called...

Robert.

--
Robert Inder      Interactive Information Ltd,        Registered in Scotland
07808 492 213     3, Lauriston Gardens,                Company no. SC 150689