[Edinburgh-pm] Edinburgh Hackathon?

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:06:19 PDT 2008

Hi,
     Well, there is a wikipedia page about hackathons
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon) but this is going to be a bit
of an experiment and probably no longer than a day.  I would hope that
we would have something to check-in but even if it is just to learn
something about parrot in a collaborative environment and re-convene
another time to do serious hacking, I would call that a success.

Chris