[Edinburgh-pm] Edinburgh Hackathon?

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:36:57 PDT 2008

Hi All,
     During the meeting last night, I was discussing the possibility
of having an Edinburgh Hackathon hosted in my flat.  This seemed like
a good idea to everyone but I wanted to post the idea to the list to
see what others thought.  My first impulse would be to have a theme to
hack around and my first thought on that was Parrot but I am open to
other ideas.
     Essentally, I would provide the space, internet connection, and
facilities while everyone else brought drinks and food.  There is one
restriction as my flatmates will be in exam time very soon that the
date for the hackathon would be after May 15th.  Anyway, comments and
suggestions are very welcome.

Chris